Last Updated on
Soap making kits are the perfect craft toys for any kid out there. They are great for doing experiments and creating new stuff. If your kid can do these experiments successfully, he or she will gain some self-confidence in that process. Most of the soap making kits are pretty easy to use if you buy something suitable for your kid. However, you have to do your research well if you want to avoid low-quality ones. Let’s take a look at the best soap making kits for kids in the market so we can make the best decision possible!
Top Seller Soap Making Kits for Kids
Klutz Make Your Own Soap Craft & Science Kit
- This product is an award winner. It won the national parenting center award in 2017.
- The product is so easy to understand.
- The shapes are attractive for the kids. It has stars, cats, and other cute things that are attractive to the kids. The bright colors of the soap craft kit will also keep your kid interested in it!
- The instructions have enough details; they are easy for kids to understand.
- This is also perfect for parents who are looking to get some stem toys for their kids.
- It’s suitable for kids above six years of age!
- The product comes with a 36 pages book which contains helpful instructions and information!
If you are looking for an easy to use soap making kit for kids, this one can work pretty well! However, the product requires some speed for usage. Your kid might burn themselves quickly. I do not suggest this one for kids below seven years of age! Some kids really can have a problem with this one. However, if you trust your kid’s skills and sure the kid is fast enough for the experiments, you can try it out!
Kiss Naturals Soap Making Kit
- The sales page has other options like bath bombs, lip balms, lip gloss, etc. Most of the parents buy products from this company since they are specialized in craft kits.
- The product is made with a hundred percent natural materials.
- The soap making kit comes with ingredients like glycerin soap and silicone molds, which are easy to use for kids!
- Your kid can create up to 16 hand soaps with ease.
- The instructions are pretty straightforward and understandable. Most of the kids can complete the soaps within 20 minutes.
- If you are looking for a %100 safe and eco-friendly product, this one will be perfect. It’s almost safe enough to eat, which makes it great for little kids!
- It doesn’t contain any paraben, synthetics, and no chemicals at all.
The soap making kit is suitable for kids above six years of age! This one is easier compared to the one above. The company also donates 1 dollar for every kit you buy from them. If you are looking for a recyclable and reusable soap making kit, this one is perfect!
Soap & Bath Bomb Making Kit for Kids
- This one is perfect if your kid wants to create all in one kit.
- This is one of the best toys in the market right now. It’s a 3-in-1 spa science lab kit that is suitable for kids above six years of age.
- It also makes a perfect gift because of its bright nature!
- It’s made with a hundred percent safe materials. You can use the soaps in your kid’s bath.
- The kit can make up to 10 soaps, which is a pretty good amount for these kits.
- There are four different molds. They look pretty attractive for creating the soaps your kid wants.
- The set also creates ten bath bombs with 5 five different molds.
- You can put charms inside these bath bombs, which will surprise the kid even more!
- The bomb colors are mixable, which makes them perfect for creating multi-colored layered bath bombs.
The product can use sea salt for creating salt scrubs. The complete kit comes with everything your kid needs. It has Citric acid, baking soda, Epsom salt, crystallized sea salt, four liquid colorings, two fragrances, baby oil, eight soap wax blocks, glitter. Tools: 3 teaspoons, four beakers, ten pop sticks, pipette, eight single-sided molds, ball mold, wooden spa spoon, salt scrub jar, surprise charms, gift bag, and stickers, learning guide.
Youniverse Mix & Create Your Own Rainbow Soaps Craft Kit
- If you are looking for a cheap alternative, this one works pretty well!
- Your kid can mix and mold to create rainbow soaps, which looks pretty damn good!
- Your kid can use single colors or mix them. However, you want.
- This is great for learning basic science tasks. It’s great for problem-solving.
- It can be used for group activities. A single kit will last for a sleepover party!
- The soap craft kit is suitable for kids above six years of age.
- Most of the customers are highly satisfied with the product!
The creating process can get messy because of the product. You should follow the instructions perfectly. However, they are still hard to do. Even if you follow the instructions, it requires some extra effort!
KinderZone Toys DIY Soap Making Kit
- This one is perfect for parents who are looking for themed soap making kits. If your kid loves the unicorns, you should get this one!
- The silicone mold is reusable, which makes it perfect. Your kid can also use it for other sets, which makes the product extra valuable!
- The instructions are pretty easy to understand for kids above six years of age.
- The dye colors are close to perfect. They are pretty bright and shiny.
- The fragrances smell perfect!
- If you are looking for a birthday gift for your baby girl, this one can work correctly!
This kit is pretty easy to use. Most of the beginners can use it without any problems at all. There are six different mold shapes that are attractive! However, there are four dyes in the set, which is pretty low for the price, in my opinion! The perfume smells great, which increases the value of the product. Overall this is a perfectly fine product if your kid loves the unicorns!
Gem Stones Soap Making Kit
- This might be the easiest DIY Soap making kits out there.
- The set comes with everything you need.
- The instructions are pretty comfortable!
- You can quickly melt and pour the soap with any problems.
- The gemstone shapes look pretty funny.
- If your kid is a beginner, you should think about this one.
- The product has 12 different designs, which are pretty attractive for the kids!
- The step-by-step guide makes it also perfect for teachers and students!
- It will also make your kid gain hand-washing habits, which is pretty important for hygiene!
- The materials are high-quality. It contains natural glycerine melt, which is ,a must.
- If you are looking for a safe and easy to use to soap making kit, you should buy this one! The kit is suitable for kids above eight years of age!
Mica Powder – Soap Making Kit
- These pigments are perfect for any soap making kit out there
- They are usable for soaps, bath bombs, resin, and makeup products.
- They are made of superb quality and fantastic materials.
- There are 50 different colors in the package, and they look fantastic!
- They blend fast with high-quality materials.
- The dyes are 0.1 each, which is designed to last longer than other ones!
- The product comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee, which makes them perfect!
MindWare Science Academy Soap lab
- Mindware brand has great science experiment kits. These kits are entertaining and easy for the kids. They are specially designed for the kids, which makes them pretty safe.
- The soap making kit has a unique structure that teaches your kid about the process.
- Your kid can easily experiment with colors and scents, which allows them to have their creating.
- The kit also comes with a history of soap making.
- Their kit also teaches your kid about the difference between hydrophilic and hydrophobic molecules.
- The guide book is perfectly detailed for your kid to understand.
- The booklet is excellent for step-by-step instructions; they are pretty easy to follow.
This set is a wonderful one, and it comes with everything your kid needs. If you need a high-quality soap making kit for kids, you can try out this one!
Klutz Bath and Body Activity Kit
- Another diverse set for the kids.
- This activity bath activity kid comes with three different projects which are specially designed for the kids. The product comes with every ingredient your kid needs, so you don’t have to buy anything additionally!
- Seven recipes are pretty easy to follow.
- Two storage containers allow your kid to be organized.
- It also has a box, which is great for giving this one as a gift!
- The product comes with 36 pages instructions book!
If you are looking for a fun looking product with bright colors, you can try out this one. It’s suitable for kids above six years of age, which makes it great. The material quantity is also graet for the price you are paying.
Handcrafted Gem Soaps Activity Kit
- Another gem soap activity kit for the kids because this one has better quality compared to the other one.
- It comes with eight different designs, which is four less than the other one!
- The product contains two fragrances that can be used within the soaps.
- The soap molding tray is so easy to use.
- The colors of the soaps look pretty bright in real life.
- Your kid can mix the colors which allow them to create different soaps.
- The kit is suitable for kids above eight years of age.
If you are looking for an alternative, you might try out this one!
How to Pick the Best Soap Making Kit for Kids?
There are tons of soap making kit for kids in the market. The picking process can be laborious if you don’t know anything about these projects. Soap making kits are pretty straightforward to use. Most of them don’t require additional science knowledge. However, there are some complicated products in the market, which might be harder for little kids. Teens don’t have a single problem with completing the projects. Some kits require your kid to act fast, which is problematic for little kids. There are some factors you need to know before you purchase soap making kits.
The material quality of the soap making kits is pretty close. Most of them contain glycerin, which is the primary ingredient for these soap making kits. It’s a natural material, and it won’t cause any harm to your kid. However, some molds can contain harmful materials, on the other hand. You need to inspect carefully and make sure the molds are made of silicone!
The price of the soap making kits generally starts around twenty dollars. Most of the high-quality products are above thirty dollars range. The size of the kit also affects the price directly. If you are looking for a high-quality product, make sure you spend enough money. If your kid is just starting, make sure you start with a basic product!
The size of the soap making kit is really important; most of the kits have enough materials for your kid to explore the world of soap making. If your kid is an expert, you can try out bigger sets or buy the products separately. Buying the products separately will also reduce the price cost in the long run!
There are some multi-purpose kits in the market which are designed to teach your kid other stuff than soap making. Some of the kits contain the history of soap making, which might increase the attraction level of your kid. It’s always great to learn about new things, and this can stimulate the mind of your kid! Some soap making kits are complicated compared to other ones, which make them straight science toys. However, this might make it for little kids. You need to make sure your kid can complete the projects without any problems at all. If you are going to buy harder sets, you need to make sure you give your kid the help he or she needs!
Soap making kits are perfect stem toys for any kid out there. You need to be sure about your kid’s skills, so your kid won’t have any problems during the process. Some of the experiments can be hard for kids to understand. If you are buying the kit for a small kid, make sure you watch your kid during the experiments!