There are many climbing toys on the market. So far, we have already studied on them to give you reviews of the best seventeen climbing toys. And today, we’ll be talking about the details of ECR4’s Safe Foam Climbing Playset for toddlers and preschoolers. It is also like a little update because this one was not in that review.
ECR4Kids SoftZone Climbing and Crawling Playset Activity
ECR4KIDS designed this product for toddlers particularly for preschool-age children. I hope this article of product guide and in-depth review helps you.
The theme is foam shapes. It’s like many geometrical play mats. There are five different pieces. In other words, it includes a slide, cylinder, hemisphere, and rectangular prism. You can place and combine those parts in several ways to set-up a safe and enjoyable playing ground. Kids can also place them by themselves because they are very lightweight. SoftZone Climb&Crawl is pretty sturdy but you should use it indoors if you want it to last longer.
Because it is for toddlers and pre-school children, adult supervision is required. The covers are reinforced phthalate-free soft leather. Therefore, children should use them without shoes not to harm the cover. The ground sides are non-slip. So, it helps in placing them without slippings and slidings.
With their Greenguard Gold certificate, they claim that the product has low chemical emission. So, it features only approved healthy materials. In addition, they are very soft yet sturdy. The parts are very easy to clean. You can either use wet wipes or water with 10% household bleach or soap solutions to disinfect when needed.
Key Features of This Climbing Toy
- Foam Shapes are made of heavy-duty vinyl.
- Very good and safe for Climbing, Crawling, and Sliding
- Safe Foam Playset for Toddlers and Preschoolers,
- 5-Piece Set to provide easy combinations
- Non-slip undercover makes it stable on the ground
- Easy maintenance
- Encourages physical playtime. Correspondingly, it helps gross motor skills’ development.
- Toddlers and preschoolers can lift them and combine in different ways. So, it also gives creative freedom and encourages some means of imaginative playtime.
- This product can be for homes or schools, too.
- Recommended age: 9 months – 3 years
- Ready to play when unboxed. In other words, no assembly needed.
- They are colorful and attractive.
We Liked these
Parents, nursery centers, babysitters and gift-seekers love this product. This climb and crawl activity set gives toddlers and infants great playtime in which they climb, crawl and arrange & rearrange. There are enough color options.
We didn’t like these
It does not have parts to connect them like gym mats. It looks a bit more expensive than the competitors but of course, it has a difference.