Last Updated on
Teethers are great relief providers for the babies! When they are getting their first teeth it’s really hard for them to not use a teether. It’s really stressing time for most of the parents and it’s difficult at the same time. As a parent, you would like to learn about methods to relieve the stress of your baby. There are various of teethers in the market which can be used to give your baby some relief. They are in different sizes and shapes which can really help you. The teethers in the market have various of ingredients and some of them should be avoided at any costs! Always stay away from teethers which have BPA, lead, phthalate, heavy metals and other toxic substances for your beloved one.
There are also benefits of using a teether. Suckling is the default thing for the babies. They are really happy when they suck on something and teethers are extremely fine for this situation. When your baby gets hungry you can keep them busy with a teether. After you prepare your baby’s food you can easily remove the teether. You can also use the teether when you are looking for a suitable place to breastfeed your baby.
Teethers are great for providing soothing. They are extremely great for stressful situations for your baby. They might even fall asleep faster when you are using a teether, you can also prevent your baby putting nasty objects in their mouth by using a teether. As a parent, you probably know most of the information about teethers, I’m going to cut it short and give you the list of best teethers in the market.
Best Teethers on the Market
|Winkle Rattle and Sensory Teether||8.6|
|Baby Teether Toys by Ike & Leo||8,8|
|Baby Banana Infant Training Toothbrush and Teether||8,4|
|3 Pack Baby Toothbrush KateDY||8,0|
|Genkent 6 Pack Baby Fruit Teething Toys||8,2|
Winkle Rattle and Sensory Teether
- Extremely nice looking maze design.
- The tubes extremely soft and perfect for a baby, it’s a great teething toy.
- The cube in the middle provides rattle sound which activates your baby’s audio senses.
- Your baby can easily clutch the toy with two hands.
- BPA free and safe.
- Suitable for ages between 0 and 24 months of age.
- After sometime your baby might not play with it.
- It’s great for using as a toy for 1 year of age.
- I can suggest this one if you are looking for a teether and a toy which is going to be last about 6 months.
Baby Teether Toys by Ike & Leo
- These teethers guaranteed to work regardless of your baby’s age. They are great for newborns or 3 months aged babies.
- It’s one of the safest teethers out there for your baby. FDA approved premium food-grade silicone made.
- BPA and PVC free.
- Babies can easily use these toys because of the small grips.
- Different kind of textures is great for baby’s development. These toys come in one piece. Your baby can use them however you want.
- These toys are made in CHINA. However, they are really high-quality.
- They are perfectly usable in a freezer. The toys are also dishwasher safe which is great.
- I can definitely suggest for parents who are looking a quality set for the price of a single teether.
Baby Banana Infant Training Toothbrush and Teether
- Toothbrush teethers are great, they are specially designed to give y our baby the habit of teeth brushing.
- This is the award-winning teether of year.
- Baby Banana infant training toothbrush teether is made in the USA.
- It’s safer than most of the plastic toothbrushes.
- Great for developing oral hygiene.
- It’s perfectly suitable for preventing cavities.
- Suggested for babies between 3 and 12 months of age.
- There are various of styles. You can find the one which can be suitable for your baby.
3 Pack Baby Toothbrush KateDY
- This is another toothbrush teether which is a little bit cheaper than the one above.
- You can get 3 pieces of toothbrush teether for the price of one!
- This 3 pack toothbrush teether doesn’t contain any harmful ingredient like BPA or PVC.
- Great for stimulating your baby’s gum. Small grips are specially designed for babies.
- Head of the toothbrush can massage your baby’s teeth. It can be also used to clean your baby’s teeth.
- Short neck is specially designed that way, it prevents your baby from getting the toy all the way in their mouth!
- Great design for preventing choking hazards.
- Ergonomic shape specially designed to keep your baby’s teeth health in perfect condition.
- Suggested for kids between 1 and 6 years of age.
- 60 Days money back guarantee.
Genkent 6 Pack Baby Fruit Teething Toys
- Made of food grade silicone which is perfectly fine for your baby’s health. BPA and PVC free.
- The handle is perfectly fine for small hands as you can see.
- There are various of colors which are specially designed to keep your baby busy.
- Your baby can easily rub their gums with 6 pack.
- These toys come with a pacifier clip which prevents teethers from falling to the ground.
- This is one of the most valuable packs out there who are looking to get most of their buck.
The First Years Star Teething Blanket
- I think this is the most functional teether on our list.
- Lightweight design is perfectly suitable for babies.
- It also has squeaker which is great for keeping babies entertained.
- The attached loop is great for traveling situations.
- Despite being one of the best sellers this product contains BPA and phthalate.
- You can put in a pillowcase and wash it in the washing machine.
- This toy will definitely keep your baby entertained for like six months!
- There are various of textures which are waiting for your baby boy or girl to explore. I can definitely suggest this toy to parents who are looking to improve their baby’s tactile development as well as getting a teether toy within a single toy. Highly suggested.
Manhattan Toy Teether Elephant Snuggle
- We all love baby elephants! This one is especially great because of its soft design.
- Your baby can easily use it as a snuggle toy during the bedtime. The baby also can chew on two legs on the elephant whenever he or she wants.
- This toy is definitely going to keep your baby busy and entertained!
- Suitable for newborn babies! This cute character will definitely support the development of your baby.
- There is a link on the top which is attachable.
- The toy is made in the USA. However, it has all of the certificates like ASTM, CPSC.
- You can also easily wash the toy.
- The feet are made of plastic.
- You can get this if you like the cuddly figures!
Vulli Sophie The Giraffe Teether Toy Set
- This one belongs to the list of high-quality teether sets. It has a special design which provides your baby ultimate sense development and gum soothing function.
- Made of hundred percent natural rubber. It doesn’t contain any harmful ingredients for your baby.
- BPA and phthalate free.
- Your baby can use this one as a teether. After some time passes, it can be used as a toy which is really cool.
- It’s a set which will definitely meet your needs. Highly suggested!
New Little Wonders Baby Teether
- I like teethers which are shaped like an animal figure. The reason for that is, your baby can definitely use it after the teething phase is over. Which makes the toy more valuable.
- It provides soft chewing experience for your baby’s teeth.
- The size is really ideal. It’s easy for your baby to grip on this toy.
- As you might know, black and white pattern attracts the babies which this toy does really well.
- The toy can also squeak as your baby squeezes it.
- Made of hundred percent nontoxic materials.
- Hand-painted with silicone paint.
- I can definitely suggest this one if you are looking for a quality teether!
BEBE Cookie Teethers & Gum Massagers
- I don’ t know if it is a good idea to make your baby addicted to these oreo shaped cookies from the start of the development.
- I’m writing this review because this teether is one of the best sellers out there, so keep that in mind before you read my suggestions.
- It contains two different cookies, one of them is soft and the other one is hard. This is a good thing because your baby might want to use hard one from time to time.
- Each cookie has a different kind of soothing effect.
- Made from medical grade silicone and doesn’t contain any harmful ingredients. BPA free
- Great for stimulating visual and motor development.
- Each cookie has a diameter of 2.5 inches.
- You can also easily lean the teethers in the dishwasher!
- I can suggest this one if you are looking for a high-quality product but they might leave your kid obsessed with oreo from a very little age which can be harmful later on.
Massaging Action Teether
- This one is the best massaging teether out there. Gentle vibrations are especially nice for your baby’s teeth.
- Ring handle is specially designed, your baby can easily grip the toy.
- The multi-texture of the toy will definitely improve your baby’s tactile development.
- Suitable for babies above 6 months of age.
- It will vibrate slowly as your bites on the stars.
- Your babies definitely going to wore out the battery of the toy.
- If you want a high quality massaging teether I definitely suggest you get this one! It will definitely keep your baby entertained for long nights! The babies also seem to play too much with this even after they grow up!
Tips on How to use a Teether
Generally, babies have a hard time when they are going through teething. This is very hard to their body and they might cry during these times. They are inclined to put different things during this period. Your duty as a parent is easing this discomfort for your little one. You can find various of remedies and solutions available online, you can also consult medical professionals or you can try the easy way of getting a teether!
Some ways to keep the pain way
Teething phase naturally starts to occur between 3 to 4 months of age. It can continue up to 3 years in various of babies. The first times are the most painful times and often require additional attention to ease the pain. There are of course several methods which can be used here. Most of these methods are practiced by parents for years. Some of them also highly effective. You can also easily use the baby teether as a reliever and leave other activities at the door.
You can naturally soothe your baby’s gums with your finger. You can easily rub it around your baby’s gum. There is an important factor here which is your hands should be clean. You should use a fine pressure which should provide a soothing effect on your children. The baby’s mouth should also be clean for this process. The infections and swelling should be kept away, if your baby gets an infection you should immediately get medical help. You should also keep your baby away from putting harmful things in his or her own mouth. You can also use painkillers as a last resort. Cold seems to be helpful for babies, you can also follow these methods;
- You can make your baby eat some frozen fruits.
- Ice cubes are highly dangerous, they can result in a choking hazard.
- Using a teether is the best option, I definitely suggest you get a chemical-free teether which you can find on our list.
FAQ about Teething
Teething is a milestone for any person and any child have to experience this stressful times. It’s really important thing like crawling or walking. It shows your baby is on the right track. Now let’s talk about the FAQ about teething.
Two types of development
There are two types of development one of them is physical and the other one is language development. Teeth are extremely important it allows baby to eat a variety of foods! You can start to add a variety of foods to baby’s diet! You can also implement meats and vegetables with the help of the teeth. Teeth also really important because they have an effect on your baby weight gaining. Weight gaining will result in growing and growing will result in an improved immune system! With the help of proper eating your baby will have an improved bone structure and brain development. You probably now understand why it’s so important to have well-developed teeth.
Teeth are also helpful with situations like language! When your baby starts to chew first bites of the food, they will start to improve their jaw strength which will improve their speech development to make sounds!
When does teething start?
Teething can start as early as three months of age! It’s generally supposed to start as 6 months but there are faster babies! It also depends on the baby’s family. Genetic factors are highly important here if you had first early during your babyhood, it’s highly likely your baby is going to get the same!
You can use teether to ea se your baby’s pain during this process. There are variety of teethers out there. Toothbrush teether is a really good option because they might make your baby gain toothbrushing habit, other kinds of teethers are also good. You might want to choose teethers which can be put in fridge because cold seems to help the baby’s gums. If you read the list carefully, you will definitely find something suitable for your beloved one!