Tablet case designers not only considered surprisingly many things on user-friendliness but also used fun and safe materials for both children and tablets. Straightaway, reviews below will show you those ‘surprisingly many things’.
If you keep reading after reviews, I shared what to expect from kids’ tablet cases up to the present time. In particular, the shockproof feature is one of the top expectations.
BMOUO Kids Case for Samsung Galaxy Tab E Lite 7.0 inch
- The tablet case has 7 different designs. The colors are bright and shiny which is definitely attracting for the kids.
- It’s made from impact resistant polycarbonate which will protect your kid’s phone from shocks.
- The inner sleeve is really great because it’s covered with silicone.
- It can be carried easily with the help of handle.
- The case is extremely lightweight and it doesn’t contain any harmful materials for kids.
- The convertible stand is really great for watching stuff on the internet.
- You should make sure your tablet is suitable for this model.
BMOUO Kids Case for Samsung Galaxy Tab E 8.0 inch
- This one is designed for Samsung Galaxy Tab E 8.0 inch.
- It has the same functions as above.
- Doesn’t contain any harmful material for kids.
- Suitable for some other 8 inch tablets.
- It’s made from durable EVO foam rubber.
- The material is extremely soft and squishy which is suitable for children.
- The cutouts are really great for accessing all parts of the tablet.
- The screen part is raised a little bit to protect the screen.
- I can suggest this one if you have an 8-inch tablet.
Fire HD 8 Tablet Case for Kids-Dinines Shock Proof Light Weight Kid Proof Case
- This one is a little bit expensive than two other versions above.
- They are almost the same doesn’t have any differences at all.
- This one has 7 different designs too which is a standard for these products.
- It’s made of shockproof EVA material
- The colors are bright and shiny.
- It comes with a 1-year warranty.
NEWSTYLE Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 Kids Case
- Make sure it’s suitable for your tablet’s model.
- You can turn on your tablet. Open settings > About device to learn about the model of your tablet.
- You should remove the black plastic frame holder otherwise it can cause problems.
- The handle feature is really cool if your kid is constantly running around.
- The material used is high-quality and doesn’t contain any harmful stuff.
- It’s suitable for 2016 releases of Samsung.
- I can suggest this one if you are looking for a high-quality kids tablet case.
Tading Galaxy Tab A 7.0 Inch Kids Case
- This one might better for girls because of its design.
- It looks really funky in a good way.
- The design of the case will attract girls easily. It also has three different color options which are suitable for girls.
- It’s made from soft and durable material which is also suitable for toddlers. It doesn’t contain any harmful materials at all.
- If you have a toddler this one is suitable for them because of design and protection.
- The screen part is raised an inch to protect the tablet from screen damages.
- It’s an attractive toy to protect the tablet from damages.
AVAWO Kids Case for Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0 2017
- The tablet case comes with six different design options.
- It’s a basic looking case, it might not be good for kids because of design.
- The tablet is made from a non-toxic EVA foam material.
- It only weighs 2.5 ounces which is pretty lightweight.
- Since it has a simple design, grown-ups too can use this case.
REGOKI Alcatel 3T – A30 Tablet 8 inch Case
- This one is a little bit higher quality than other cases.
- It’s an inch thicker than your average case which makes it great for protection.
- The corner parts have double layered impact protection which is definitely helpful.
- The precise cuts allow for a better camera view and button control. Some cases really have a problem in this department.
- It’s foldable which makes it multifunctional.
- It doesn’t contain any extra screen protector. You have to buy it separately.
- I can suggest this one if you are looking for a high-quality tablet case for your kid!
Kids Case for Samsung Galaxy Tab 3/3 Lite/4/E Lite 7.0 inch Tablet
- The design looks really funny and it’s attractive for the kids!
- The brown one looks really fantastic.
- Suitable for 7-inch tablets.
- The design is great however it might have problems about breaking in the long run. The sides are not that durable that might cause problems.
- The body has a thick silicone cover which is better than most of the covers out there.
- The edges are ultra-thick for extra protection.
- If you are looking for a funky-designed tablet case for kids, this one is great!
How should tablet cases for kids be?
There are several things to keep in mind before you buy a tablet case for kids because prices are so similar. In this case, you can get a better one, maybe even cheaper. For this reason, we’ve brought things to consider together.
Compatible to Device
Compatibility is the chief factor. Even more, there are exclusive designs for your particular tablet. For instance, it would be OK to use a case compatible with your tablet. Comparatively, an exclusively designed case for Samsung Galaxy Tab E 8.0 inch Tablet must be a lot more than ‘OK’. Simply, look for an exclusive match with your exact product.
At least, make sure the cover lets you access all the buttons clearly. Similarly, it shouldn’t block ports, speakers, and rear camera. In other words, cutouts should be precise.
Now that the impact-resistant polycarbonate cases have similar prices to regular ones, why not choose such? Some of the tablet cases are absorbing shock with reinforces inner-sleeve. If the kids are users, you need an outstanding protection against impacts. You neither reproduce the kids less-harming nor make the kids less fragile. I mean, soft covers are more importantly there to protect kids in the first place.
Some brands managed to produce extra protective covers with raised screen bezel without compromising the view angle.
I’d expect my tablet cover to be handy at the same time. Thus, convertible stand cases can be better. It also helps to carry around easier. In the meantime, a good handy tablet cover doesn’t add to the weight. Don’t be sated that easily. Look for a built-in handle feature. It should be easy for kids, too.
Generally speaking, go for the better detailing seller even if the product is the same. When they share details about a tablet cover, shared details bind them to their promise. In essence, better products bring better customer service and pleasure.